How to apply for a pass

To apply, you will need to provide documents to demonstrate you are the registered owner of the property and accept the conditions of use.

What happens if I lose my pass?

If your pass is damaged, lost or stolen, please report this immediately to the Estate office. A replacement pass costs £8.

Apply for a tollgate pass

Conditions of use
I agree to the conditions of use set out in this application.
I agree to receive regular news updates from The Dulwich Estate
Thankyou your message has been sent.